Friday, August 31, 2012

Yummy Snack

Today in vocabulary we discussed the word "dip" as a noun and a verb, then shared our favorite foods to dip. Mine got quite a lot of a attention and students requested that I put it on the blog so they could try it... So here it is!

When I was a little one, I enjoyed my green grapes dipped in powdered jello. It may sound crazy, but the sour/sweet was awesome and I would have taken it over candy any day! I assured students that they didn't need a recipe for such a simple concoction, but they asked for one "just in case" so here are the details.

-Slice your grapes in half.
-Pour any flavor of powdered jello into a bowl (berry blue was always my fave).
-Dip the flat side of your grape in the powdered jello, watch the color show up on the grape, then eat it up!


And there you have it... my favorite thing to dip and a little happy-long-weekend "recipe" that I hope you get a chance to try. Enjoy the holiday with your family and I'll be seeing your sweet little ones back on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment